https://www.whitakers.com.au/ is the “Website” which is operated by Whitakers Jewellers
(collectively, “we”, “us”, “our”,).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want you to know how we use and
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- In store consultation registration including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding
transactions between us or your customer relationship with us.
If you have purchased a product or requested information from us, you may be placed on the
Whitakers Jewellers mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by email from us. There is an option to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive correspondence from us.
To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you; To contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time by contacting our Head Office.
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Whitakers Jewellers. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.